- The Online Pleasure School. Revolutionary sex, intimacy & relationships education for adults.
- Sex, Autism, Asperger's & Intellectual Disabilities
- Porn Research Dot Org Ethical empirical research of over 5000+ volunteers who watch porn, why they do it and so much more. Many orientations, genders and persuasions represented.
- Safer Sex For Trans Bodies - English and Spanish
- Primed. A safer sex guide for transmen and the men who love them
- Woodhull for Sexual Freedom
- More than 50 Black Influencers on IG in sexology, education and more
Anti-Racist Resources for Non-Black People
General & American Contexts
- Ways You Can Help
- Anti Racist Reading List
- Anti Racist Reading List for Children and another here
- Anti Racism Resources
- 75 Things White People Can Do For Racial Justice
- Cultural Somatics Trainng Institute
- Resources for Parents & Teachers
- Dear White Women
- Array 101
- TimeLine of the 2020 uprising
- Introduction to Radical & Social Justice Course
- 10 Documentaries to Watch About Race
- Black Lives Matter Australia
- Aboriginal Deaths In Custody since 2008
- Support The George Floyd protests & Black Lives Matter Movement from Australia
- National Justice Project
- Support Aboriginal Lives Matter
- Central Australian Aboriginal Women App
Sexuality Resources For Young People
- Scarleteen One of the best online sex education sites in the world for young people. (over 14)
- Sex Etc US based teen sex info website. Great info for younger people ( under 14) about sex, feelings and health.
- BishUK. Exceptional resources and articles for young people ( over 14) and resources for teachers and parents.
- Minus 18 Excellent sexuality resource for queer youngsters just starting on their sexual journey. (Australia).
- Safe Schools Coallition (Australia) anti bullying education and support for LGBTIQ kids and their families & friends
- Love, Sex & Relationships Lesson plans for teachers and those who work with young people.
- Sex On The Map - Swedish animated sex-ed film for people 14+ based on the questions young people ask about sex, relationships and porn.
- For Foxes' Sake Everyone needs a sex fairy godmother. That person who you can talk to about sex, drugs, rock n roll and how to find the perfect shade of red lipstick.
- Everyone Deserves Sex Ed. (EDSE) provides a range of education-based services, and educators are trauma-informed, inclusive, and LGBTQIA+ friendly.
Sexuality Resources for Australia
- Body Electric Oz. The work of Body Electric is to help people experience their potential as fully integrated, loving and self-aware beings through personal growth exercises, touch, conscious breath, and honouring the wisdom of the body.
- Minus 18 Excellent sexuality resource for queer youngsters just starting on their sexual journey.
- Transgender Victoria Supporting the trans and gender diverse community.
- Love, Sex & Relationships A guide for secondary school teachers and aides to help include sex and relationships education into their classes.
- Nikki Darling Safe, friendly and inviting sex toy shopping experience online.
- Medica Complete Health Holistic wellness centre providing massage, osteopathy, medicinal herbs and more
- Touching Base
- Scarlet Alliance