I have over 20 years experience studying and understanding sex and sexuality. No matter how you identify, what you’re into, your relationship status or how you approach sex and intimacy, I work closely with my clients to develop a personal approach to addressing and teaching sexuality or exploring sexual issues and concerns. This could include discussing everything from physical experiences, fantasies and turn-ons through to relationship dynamics and fostering better communication skills to encourage you to identify where blockages may be and how you can alter your approach to working with them.
You may just want to discuss that nagging feeling that something is missing, and together we can help you identify what that might be, whilst exploring avenues for accessing life in a more sexually & erotically contented and fulfilled state. Alternatively you may find that group therapy sessions may be more in line with your desire for personal exploration, growth and change.
Whilst being a specialist in sexuality and its related issues, my approach to therapy or private sessions is in working with the whole person. Sexuality is not separate from who we are, it’s PART of who we are. Treating the whole person is vital when exploring sexuality. This means we may need to look at how sexuality operates in your life overall, not just within a particular isolated problem or issue. Whether working with individuals or couples, when sex issues come up, they are rarely just about the sex act itself. Being trained in both counselling and sex therapy I am able to offer expert assistance with sexual concerns and can support and facilitate your journey through other connected issues.
Reasons You Might Want to See Me:
- Bored within a Relationship
- Erectile Problems
- Orgasm Problems ( Too Much / Too Fast / Not Enough / Not at All)
- Desire Difficulties
- Arousal Difficulties
- Ejaculation Problems
- A Lack of Know-How
- A Desire to Explore Deeper and More Connected Sexuality
- Learn about Tantra / Spiritual Sexuality
- Struggling with Sexual Confidence / Body Image Issues
- Concerns around Porn Consumption / Over Use
- Wanting to Explore Alternatives to Conventional Intercourse
- Exploring Sexuality / Orientation / Gender Identity
- Coming Out / Changing Identity
- Painful Sex
- Wanting to Learn More about Sex and Sexuality in General
- Exploring Turn-ons and Turn-offs
Couples / Relationships
- Reinvigorating a Long-Term Relationship
- Improving Communication
- Dealing with Differences in Libido
- Dealing with Changes in Ageing
- Processing Difficult Emotions including Betrayal, Hurt, Jealousy & Anger
- Dealing with Changes in a Relationship
- Exploring Function / Dysfunction and Satisfaction
- Exploring Open Relationships and / or Polyamory
- Exploring Kink and Alternative Sexuality
- Starting and Ending Relationships
- Learning about Your Lovers’ Body
How Many Sessions Will I Need?
Different people process sexuality, learning and therapy differently. For some people just one or two sessions is enough to get them on track whilst for others it can be longer, and others may like to have top-ups every now & again when it suits them.
Contact me today to find out more.
Sessions are conducted day and evenings from Carlton in inner city Melbourne and across Australia by appointment. Skype sessions are available for rural, interstate and international clients. Concessions are available and negotiated on a case-by-case basis. All sessions are strictly psychotherapeutic / cognitive / educational and do not involve any explicit bodywork sessions or sexual contact of any kind between client and therapist.