Resources for Australia
- The Atlas of Erotic Anatomy & Arousal. Revolutionary sex education for adults.
- Body Electric Oz. The work of Body Electric is to help people experience their potential as fully integrated, loving and self-aware beings through personal growth exercises, touch, conscious breath, and honouring the wisdom of the body.
- Bliss for Women Australia’s first erotica store for women owned by The Age’s resident sex columnist Maureen Matthews. Now an online store.
- Minus 18 Excellent sexuality resource for queer youngsters just starting on their sexual journey.
- Transgender Victoria Supporting the trans and gender diverse community.
- Love, Sex & Relationships A guide for secondary school teachers and aides to help include sex and relationships education into their classes.
- Hares and Hyenas One of Melbourne’s greatest sexuality bookshops specialising in queer, alternative and educational sexuality.
- Nikki Darling Safe, friendly and inviting sex toy shopping experience online.
- Medica Complete Health Holistic wellness centre providing massage, osteopathy, medicinal herbs and more.
- Zoe Belle Gender Centre Zoe Belle Gender Centre supports and improves the health and wellbeing of Victoria’s sex and gender diverse population.
- Soften the F Up A fantastic campaign for ALL Australian men.
- Tantra Is Love (Melbourne) workshops for women and couples.
- Tantra With Uma (Brisbane) Brisbane based Tantra instructor
- Sex, Autism, Asperger’s & Intellectual Disabilities
- Touching Base
- Scarlet Alliance
- Society of Australian Sexologists
- Porn Research Dot Org Ethical empirical research of over 5000+ volunteers who watch porn, why they do it and so much more. Many orientations, genders and persuasions represented.
People Whose Work Has Changed My Life
- Barbara Carrellas One of my first sex teachers and greatest mentors. A delightful combination of sexual intelligence, artistic vision and world-class sex education. (USA)
- Queer Hearted Adventures in queer sexuality, love and joy. Site for the work & teachings of the extraordinary Amanda Gay Love. (London UK)
- Catherine Deveny Author, columnist, speaker, renegade, comedian, and all round great lady. If you want an opinion, just ask Catherine! (Australia)
- Tristan Taormino Feminist sex author, educator and film maker. (USA)
- Elle Chase Sex educator, body image advocate, speaker, event curator and author.(USA)
- Meg John Barker Author, educator, speaker, binary buster, thought leader, revolutionary. (UK)
- Gala Vanting Erotic Imaginist, Educator, Speaker, Film maker, Curator, Artist. (Australia)
For Young People
- Scarleteen One of the best online sex education sites in the world for young people. (over 14)
- Sex Etc US based teen sex info website. Great info for younger people ( under 14) about sex, feelings and health.
- BishUK. Exceptional resources and articles for young people ( over 14) and resources for teachers and parents.
- Minus 18 Excellent sexuality resource for queer youngsters just starting on their sexual journey. (Australia).
- Safe Schools Coallition (Australia) anti bullying education and support for LGBTIQ kids and their families & friends
- Love, Sex & Relationships Lesson plans for teachers and those who work with young people.
- Sex On The Map – Swedish animated sex-ed film for people 14+ based on the questions young people ask about sex, relationships and porn.
Cyndi’s Upcoming Events